Hey everyone! So I decided to try this blog thing... I'm not sure what on earth I am doing... But Brittany is to my rescue and helping me! My every move!!! Well I will write more later! Love you! Hilary
ok what the heck, so NOW you get a blog. I see how it is! haha jk, i'm very thrilled that you are now part of our little blog community; it's fun! Hope things are going well, love ya tons!
hey girl! i have a job for you if you need one... one where you only have to pay $200 for rent. it's going fast! let me know if you want it...we'll need to get it filled like in the next week!!
ok what the heck, so NOW you get a blog. I see how it is! haha jk, i'm very thrilled that you are now part of our little blog community; it's fun! Hope things are going well, love ya tons!
ReplyDelete-Lindy
http://www.lindyandjay.com
Hey! We have a blog too! Have fun with it! :)
ReplyDeleteAmanda
daleandamandastewart.blogspot.com
Hey girl! You guys still look so cute. You should totally add my blog.
ReplyDeletewww.tylerjessicabelnap.blogspot.com
yeah...freakin long name, I know.
hey girl! i have a job for you if you need one... one where you only have to pay $200 for rent. it's going fast! let me know if you want it...we'll need to get it filled like in the next week!!
ReplyDelete