Monday, April 5, 2010

April is here!

Just so you know April is here, but it has been snowing for the last few days and has as well today! I can't believe it. I am ready for some spring whether even sunny whether. I am so sick of winter! Guess that's Rexburg for ya! But in the summer time it is Beautiful here!
Easter was wonderful! I was trying to decide Saturday morning what I was going to do for Easter. Bradley and I got a basket from the Easter Bunny. And that was fun, but what about dinner...? I did not want to put all that time into a meal for two people and have tons of left overs. I was kind of bummed we weren't with family, but then I thought I have a few friends that don't have family too close either...so I invited my friends, who are my family here to have Easter dinner in our apartment! It was so nice. I had a blast. It was nice spending a holiday with people you love.
Well I am now 3 months along! Crazy! Through the 1st trimester. I can't believe it. Time goes slow and fast all at the same time. I am so excited for this baby! I hope its a little girl! Knock on wood...I have been feeling a little better. I still puke every now and then. I get really tired fast. It's nuts. I have another appointment on Wednesday. I think its blood work and what not. Fun! I have got to clean out our room for the baby. I know its going to take some time, so I better get on it.
My mom is coming to visit me at the end of the month! I am so excited, I can hardly wait. Got to clean for her too! I've been too tired and sick to do much lol! Now I got to get on it.
Well so I was signed up to go to Beauty School this month right before I graduate so I could get a PellGrant for beauty school, but then I unexpectedly got pregnant...And by the time I have the baby I still would have 5 full months of school from 8 to 5 everyday and decided I didn't want to leave my new born baby for that long. So yes, now I am a beauty school drop out. ha ha. But hopefully I will be able to go when the baby is older. Who knows. I have been looking into asthetics, which is a 3 month program...so we'll see. I have just been working. I will go back to school when the baby is born. I have a semester and an internship to go. So not bad.
Back in February, I helped my friend open a boutique and I decided to open a lingerie store in one of her extra rooms. And it has been lots of fun and doing well. So I work at the Boutique and I also have been working at a local fast food joint. It's kind of like In N Out. It's pretty good. Its laid back and we can eat whatever while we are working. Which can be good and bad all at the same time. Guess I'll have to walk more. lol!
Here's a pic of my room

1 comment:

  1. Shut up, you opened a lingerie store?!? Haha how's business?

    ReplyDelete